Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quakes Vs. Dynamo

Sup world. So tonight (Saturday, It's like Sunday 1AM right now) I went to the Earthquakes game Vs. Houston Dynamo. I met up with my brother and the rest of the 1906 Ultras (Supporters Group). Here's a short little background story. I used to go to more than half of the Earthquake games back at Spartan stadium (roughly 01-03) and sat with the Ultras till the team moved to Houston and became the Dynamo. So for a while, SJ had no soccer team till this 08 season; they came back as a completely new team with the same name. Sadly, this has been the only game i had a chance to go to due to work and other priorities that i have. But hopefully, i'll be able to hit up more games this season. Tonight I had a taste of that glory once again. That extra 'man' in the stadium.

My ticket.
The 'downest' fans you'll ever meet. 1906 Ultras.
Good Times.
My first time at Buckshaw Stadium
Scarves in the air.
SJ ALL DAY SON!Whoever says soccer is boring, never went to a game and sat with REAL fans.
This is passion. You can sit and watch a team. Or help your team fight.
Some random Ultras vids.

Get the FUCK off the David Beckham hype.