Monday, June 30, 2008

So Long Baron.

Even though I'd hate to see him leave, I fully understand.
Business is business.
Your home, will always be your home.

But what i DON'T understand is, Why stop now?
2007, we got in. Beat the Mavs, and lost the next round.
2008, we didn't make the playoffs, BUT we had a winning record.
48 wins, and didn't make the post season. how often does that happen?
I believe it was the first time right?
The west was just fuckin wild during the 2008 season. Everyone knows it.

Well, back to the question "why stop now?"
The only answer that i will accept is, "I'm going back home."

Well, I'm just worried that it's possible that the W's wont be as 'hard' as they were the passed 2 seasons. But i still have faith. Push for Maggete? Push for Brand? There are still many options for the W's. But we'll never know. I still believe in the guys who will be wearing their Golden State jerseys during the 2008-09 season.

Warriors fan.
BEFORE the playoff stretch - Till.

P.s. I will always remember when Baron raped AK47 in the air.