Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Premier Pizza.


So like, i had to work, actually, I'm at work right now on my 3 hour lunch. haha. And whats this thing called "9-5?" SHIT. Today im working "9-12!!!" I know righttt?!?! I'm insane.

But anways yeah. I'm on lunch right now eating some pizza. Premier Pizza. You guys should try it. It's delicious. Probably the best pizza place around here. I believe there are 3 locations.

The one i go to all the time is on RiverOaks Pkwy right off of MontagueExpy. There's also one on North First Street and Trimble Rd. The third one is in the RiverMark Plaza. Go to either one. It's all good.

Anyways, courtesy of MVP Arena, me and my manager got a Large Grilled Chicken Bruchetta with a side of hot wings. =) Hands down, it was bomb. Although its a bit pricey, but the prices match the quality of the pizza.