Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good bye Baby...

1974 Mango...I had dreams with it.
Did a shit load of work to it.
Redid the whole front end.
Got it running.
Made it a "Cleaner Eyesore."
Dumped the shit out of it.
(The oil pan scraped. The Front looks raised cuz of it being lifted onto the truck)
I just didn't have enough time for her cuz of the expansion of AG and all that. I'm not gonna say "Good things come to an end" since a family member picked it up and she's still gonna roll with "Back in Da Dayz" All I'm gonna say is, "I'm pushing this away right now, so i can make room for a bigger and better one in the future."

PLUS. I still got my clean ass Te31, Ae86, and I just might come up on a Starlet.
And since i passed on the Mango, I have one less car, but gained another Back In Da Dayz member to roll deep with.