Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not-so detailed Goped Build

Long story short, I sold my other ones. No more NS-1, no more FS-2, no more Slammer, and no more NSX, why? As much as i Loved riding the Boxers, their parts are hard to come by, both stock and aftermarket. If they were still in business, I would def still be reppin Boxer/SantaCruz Scooter Works. So I jumped sets, I got my first GoPed, since I've been more of a spindle guy, I stuck with the Bigfoot than getting a GSR. Plus, the BF's are like 5 times cheaper. But I do have plans with a GSR. >x)

Anyways, here is my Bigfoot build. Sorry, not so much detail in what i did, I was just too damn excited that i forgot to document most of it. But to sum a lot of it up, the scooter was pretty much built from the ground up, The only things I'm currently using are the motor mount, the ZenoahG260, spindle, and the Tires.

Anyways, here are some pics:

The G260 on the shitty green frame. (I totally forgot to take a pic of the whole 'old' scooter.)
Strippin it.
Progress.
This stuff cuts down your job by like 3 hours. I like this better than Jasco.
And doesnt eat your skin as bad as other stuff.
Primered. I also forgot to take pics of the actual paint.
Gunmetal frame.Jetpro Pipe.Engine Trix Billet deck, Ada bars, CSTZ stem, Ada suspension fork, and more...To be Continued...I'm gonna post more detailed pics of the whip. Gonna cruise. PEACE!