Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anniversary in Hawaii

Whats up people, the ending of this week has been tiring. I've just been trying to pull everything together. But oh well, I ended it on a good and relaxing note. I left work and headed to a 5 year anniversary bbq for my aunt and uncle. Yeah, it's been 5 years already. It all passed quickly. I was actually the Jr. Groomsman for their wedding. Good Times. Anyways, back to the party biz. It had a Hawaiian theme and as always, it was fun and relaxing just being around the family. Just Chillin.

You Gotta Love that smile!

BBQ. All Day.

BBQ all Night. Check out that flame yo! Burnt patties!


The couple thats been married for 5 years! Cheers!
But they've been together for most of my life. I spent alot of time with them when i was little. Went to a few Warriors games. Chuck E. Cheese and Great America HELLA times. Mall runs all the time. They did alot of stuff for me too. They got me a SPREWELL jersey on one of my birthdays! Hooked it up with some Wu-Tang CD's! Haha. and moree. Oh yea, Shiett. I even slept on their floor in their room too! haha. Thanks Guys! <3