Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random.

Yo. I haven't been here in days. Nothing much has happened. I've just been at work. I'm just trying to get as much hours as i can before school starts, because once it does, I might be LOSING some hours do to homework and studying. EH right? Well, other than that, I have nothing else to say right now, but here are some pics to lighten this place up.
Look at that Thug. Hella Hard Tho.
Smores. Mmm. My first time eating some for years...
The most terrified dog you'll ever meet in your life.
Last Saturday, me and my coworkers had a little encounter with this thing. When we first saw it, we were like "What the Fuck is that?!?" That thing was huge, probably around the size of an average adult's whole thumb. We almost shitted in our pants.
Nothing here. It's only fire, I just thought this was a really good shot.