Thursday, August 7, 2008

Poker anyone?

Yo yo. Whats up guys. Today was pretty laid back. Did some AGM stuff here and there. But mainly, i focused on the stuff i need for the Retro Fresh website. (I'll get you guys more info on that later on) Then...I went with my brother to get something to eat. After...I headed to work for a bit, then i got a call from Hotch. STARBUCKS!!!! Wait no, when i was almost there, they changed it up. -_-...POKER!!!! = )

Full Table. =P

I folded like 80% of the night. lol. I blame it on the sorry cards that I get. I know it's no excuse, and I'm no poker king but would you play a 3 and a 6 when all the cards being played are high cards? haha. I think not. But yeah yeah, alot of you will say BLUFF! Lol. Trust me, i did. I succeeded sometimes, and sometimes i got caught. Alot of times, I folded. lol. You CANT bluff every hand. It just doesnt work that way.

I'm biting my lip. It's a habit when i dont know what to do. lol. OH SHIT! First ONLINE GLIMPSE OF MY TATTOO! hahaha

Iced Tea got me through most of the night. When i finished. I lost. =(

This is why its so hard for me to hold a straight face. These are THEIR poker faces.

OH SHIT! PROMO-T!!!