Monday, August 11, 2008

Ride of the Moment Pt. 1


Yo yo. Sup guys. Most of you guys know, I'm down with anything with wheels. Whether it's a car, motorcycle, scooter, goped, brand new, oldschool, import, domestic, fast or slow, aslong as i think it's clean, then I'd jock it forsure. So now, I decided to add a little segment to my blog. I call it "Ride of the Moment." I'll be doing these blogs maybe once or twice a month. Depending on what i stumble upon.
Arrite yo. Here goes.
Check out this car. It's my uncle's car and he rolls up in it with his whole family. Thats whats up. I forgot to ask what year it is, but it's a 3rd gen Buick Skylark and it falls within 1964-1972.
Although I'm not a fan of convertibles, the paint and the rims take my mind off the 'no-roofer.'Check out the Buick Emblem. What's it say right next to it? CALIFORNIA. Dope. Thats one of my favorite parts of the car. Gotta represent Cali ALL DAY.