Friday, August 8, 2008

Laid Back.

Today was real chill. My day started off by going to the dentist with my brother. Damn, i gotta go back to get my filling redone. Then yeah, went to Oakridge Mall right after to get something to eat. After, headed back home. Handled some AGM stuff and headed out to work. I did my usual stuff. Work. Regulate on people. And Work. While i was makin a buck, some of the Gullo was there and Keezy was takin pics with my camera. Here's one of the shots he took. Emo Lisa. =*(
Haha. I got off the clock and we headed off to Iguanas. Thursday night open mic. Like always, it was chill.

Here's Thang chillin and waiting for his Quesadillas.
Jealous Or What?! Thangs not. he got 2 Quesadillas!!!
TORTA! The Mexican Burger as they call it.
Tha Fiends, one of the reasons to go to Iguanas. Tha Fiends shirts coming soon. =)
Freestylin it right after. But prior to this, we were just chillin right outside of the building, and i met some cat that my boy Bernard was talking to. He's into photography, and he worked for some Magazine that came out of Brooks, but he mentioned they flopped. He also showed me his stuff. Some Rated-R stuff, but his concepts are dope and creative. I give him mad props.

My boy YAP over on the left. The circle was dope. I dont rhyme. But i felt the vibe for sure. Props to everyone who got their words out.
Uh oh. The good ol SJPD. They closed off the streets. Why? Who knows?

All in all, it was a laid back day. nothing really negative except the fact that i found out i have to go back to the dentist. It's not that I'm scared. I just find it really annoying. Appoinments always fall in where I'm most busy and they also take FOREVER. Yeah, well thats it for now. Peace.