Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yo. In the morning, I worked on my 'new' project since i got rid of some of the others. I'll probably post the new project tomorrow or sometime during the weekend. Anyways, yeah. Had a trip to a store to start on the mission. =)
So when i got back, authentic-homemade Enchiladas!!!
Later on, ended up at Bel's house for the Fantasy Football draft. Everyone brought over their Laptops like little square bears. EXCEPT for Casi. He brought his whole damn Comp! haha. Theres J-Free. I sat across from him because he was the quietest one in the house. I needed the silence for my concentration. (Which wasn't so effective.)
In this pic alone, You can only see 2 laptops, and a desktop. There was still more. Like i said, we're SQUARES!!! =) Nah, we're just hella into it cuz it's fun and a cash price is involved. BALLIN!!! We've been doing it for a couple of years, the 08-09 is our 3rd season. The first season i came in 2nd place, and last year, i came in 7th just 30 pts shy of making the playoffs. (30 pts isn't alot in our league) Anyways, this season, I hope i atleast make it to the playoffs. But i admit, i got 2 picks that i regret. =/ Hopefully it won't keep me out of the playoffs.
Anyways, I'll hit this up again real soon. Take Care. Peace.